- Type 1 Hypervisor:
- Installing and Running a Baremetal OS(Click the link to know about Baremetal OS) on top of the Hardware.
- The primary and only functionality of the Baremetal OS is to perform the job of virtualizing the underlying Hardware and cannot be used like conventional Operating systems in running applications.
- With this setup, the System Resources utilization decreases due to the limited functionality of the OS and provides improved performance over the nested hypervisor.
- Type 2 Hypervisor:
- It refers to a virtualized environment within another virtualization platform.
- An example is a Windows Server Operating System running a native Hyper-V to allow virtualization of its resources and run other Operating Systems over the underlying OS
Tag:AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Training Course, AWS Certified Developer Associate Training Course, AWS Certified Devops Engineer Professional Training Course, aws certified solutions architect associate, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Training Course, aws certified solutions architect professional, AWS Certified Sysops Administrator Associate Training Course, AZ-104 - Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator, AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Google Cloud Digital Leader